Zipbolt Angled Railbolt 11.550
Joining angled handrails to posts made easy!
- Designed to solve the problem of secretly attaching the handrail at an angle to a newel post.
- Produces a strong joint without the unsightly long screw going through the visible face of the newel post or ugly filled nail holes.
- The connector uses UT drive technology, which enables easy tightening at a right angle and deep within the handrail just using a hex bit or simple Allen key.
- The pivoting 8mm shaft has a coach bolt thread (wood thread), which can be simply hand wound into the post and once the hand rail has been bored and the angle cut (last), it is easily attached.
- The pivoting action caters to any necessary angle.
- Also available as two pack with wood plugs and driver.
Get 5% off of your first order: Use discount code JMP1 at checkout.