Titebond ProVantage Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive
JMP Wood Brooklyn
760 E 96th St
Brooklyn NY 11236
JMP Wood Linden
621 Commerce Road
Linden NJ 07036
Titebond PROvantage Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is a premium-grade formula designed for more demanding construction and repair projects. It provides strong grab, fills gaps and irregularities and will remain permanently flexible. This professional strength formula will bond to most common building materials. When compared to competitive heavy duty adhesives, Titebond PROvantage Heavy Duty is the best choice for extreme temperatures.
- BEST CHOICE FOR EXTREME TEMPERATURES
- RECOMMENDED FOR: DEMANDING INTERIOR/EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION, INSTALLATION AND REPAIR PROJECTS.
- COMPATIBLE MATERIALS: COMMON BUILDING MATERIALS INCLUDING WOOD, METAL, BRICK, MARBLE, CERAMIC TILE, CONCRETE, DRYWALL, WOOD, OSB, PARTICLEBOARD AND WET, FROZEN AND TREATED LUMBER.
- DURABLE STRENGTH FOR DEMANDING PROJECTS
- VOC-COMPLIANT SOLVENT
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH
- EXTRUDES 0°F - 100°F
- BONDS HEAVIEST MATERIALS
- FAST INITIAL GRAB
- EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: 0°F to 100°F
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20°F to 120°F
- WORKING TIME: Approximately 15 minutes for a 1/4" bead
- PREP: Surfaces must be clean and free of any material that may prevent adequate adhesion.
- APPLICATION: Cut tip on slant for 1/4” to 3/8” bead. For subfloors, cut tip straight across. Puncture inner seal and place in cartridge gun. Apply adhesive to one of the surfaces in either a continuous or spot bead. Adhere materials within 15 minutes. Press surfaces firmly together with a slight twisting motion. Certain large applications may require additional bracing until adhesive has dried. Note: For subfloors, apply adhesive to joists for one sheet at a time. Nail or screw each sheet as recommended by the American Plywood Association.
- CLEANUP: Tools and adhesive may be cleaned with acetone or mineral spirits. Follow solvent vendor’s precautions.
- LIMITATIONS: Not designed for continuous submersion or for use on plastics, polystyrene or polyethylene foams. Do not adhere one non-porous material to another since this will slow or prevent drying.