Titebond Instant Bond Wood Adhesive Gel
JMP Wood Linden
621 Commerce Road
Linden NJ 07036
Titebond Instant Bond is a two-part bonding system that takes between 5 - 15 seconds to set and 30 - 60 seconds for initial cure. It provides a strong, permanent bond and is ideal for hard to reach joints or surface areas that are difficult to clamp. Designed primarily for wood and wood products, this adhesive is also very effective on a wide variety of materials and substrates. Titebond Instant Bond Gel viscosity product offers the longest assembly time of 30 seconds and an initial cure speed of 20 seconds. It is ideal for gap-filling applications, gluing porous and odd-shaped surfaces and various cabinet making applications, such as pre-bonding moldings to install as one unit.
- FAST SET - ELIMINATES CLAMPING OR REDUCES CLAMP TIME
- BONDS STRONGER THAN WOOD
- EXCELLENT HEAT AND SOLVENT-RESISTANCE
- UNAFFECTED BY FINISHES
- VERSATILE - BONDS WOOD, MDF, ACRYLIC, GRANITE, NATURAL RUBBER, PVC AND MORE
- 2 YEAR SHELF LIFE
- TRIPLE DISTILLED FOR PURITY & CONSISTENCY
- NO-CLOG APPLICATOR FOR EASY USE AND WASTE REDUCTION
- IDEAL FOR BONDING MITER JOINTS ON MDF AND POROUS WOODS
- EXCELLENT FOR FILLING LARGE GAPS
- HIGH VISCOSITY ALLOWS TIME FOR POSITIONING PARTS
- MIL SPEC (A46050C) TYPE II, CLASS 2
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: Above 50°F (10°C)
- CURE SPEED: 30 second handling, 20 second set, 60 second cure. *Full cure in 8 hours.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE RANGE: -65°F to 200°F
- CLEANUP: Use acetone. Follow solvent vendor’s precautions.
- LIMITATIONS: Titebond Instant Bond Gel Wood Adhesive is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. Store in a cool, dry place. Handling and set times may be affected by environmental conditions. For best results, apply adhesive between 55°F and 85°F. KEEP FROM FREEZING.