Titebond 100% Silicone Sealant
JMP Wood Linden
621 Commerce Road
Linden NJ 07036
Titebond 100% Silicone Sealant is a non-staining versatile formula designed for both interior and exterior applications. This strong, permanently flexible sealant will not shrink or discolor over time and provides excellent weather resistance. The mildew resistant formula will not crack or become brittle with age and resists fading or yellowing.
- SIZE: 10.1 OZ. CARTRIDGE
- IDEAL FOR: GENERAL CONSTRUCTION, REMODELING AND REPAIR PROJECTS.
- SEALS: VINYL, ALUMINUM, GLASS, MARBLE, GRANITE, PAINTED SURFACES AND MOST COMMON BUILDING MATERIALS.
- PREMIUM MULTI-PURPOSE APPLICATIONS
- NSF 51 CERTIFIED FOR DIRECT FOOD CONTACT
- NON-STAINING VERSATILE FORMULA
- WITHSTANDS EXTREME TEMPERATURE CHANGES
- WILL NOT CRACK OR BECOME BRITTLE
- NO SHRINKAGE OR DISCOLORATION
- WATERTIGHT SEAL
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: Above -40°F (-40°C)
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE RANGE: -60°F to 350°F (-51°C to 177°C)
- METHOD OF APPLICATION: Cartridge/caulking gun
- WORKING TIME: Approximately 15-20 minutes for a 1/4" bead
- APPLICATION DIRECTIONS: 1. Surfaces must be clean and free of any material that may prevent adequate adhesion. Properly designed joint not to exceed 1/2" in width. 2. Remove nozzle, cut tip of the nub and puncture inner foil seal. 3. Screw nozzle onto cartridge and cut tip on slant for 1/4" to 3/8" bead and place in cartridge gun. 4. Force sealant into clean joint. If necessary, smooth bead immediately. It is the sole responsibility of the user to thoroughly test any proposed use with all substrates to determine project suitability.
- CLEANUP: Clean uncured material with mineral spirits or equivalent solvent. After curing, excess sealant must be cut or scraped away. Follow solvent vendor's precautions when using solvents.
- LIMITATIONS: Not designed for continuous submersion or use below the waterline. Do not apply if rain is expected within 12 hours. This product should not be painted. Not recommended for alkaline substrates. For best results, store in a dry location at or below 75°F.