Senco SHF200 16 Ga. 2" Pneumatic Mallet Actuated Hardwood Flooring Nailer
JMP Wood Linden
621 Commerce Road
Linden NJ 07036
The SHF200 is SENCO’s mallet actuated pneumatic hardwood flooring nailer that provides consistent driving power for a flush, professional-quality instillation. This nailer drives 1-½” – 2” L-shaped cleat nails that hold the wood securely yet allow for seasonal expansion and contraction. The extra-long ergonomic handle is designed to mitigate user fatigue. The handle is also equipped with a safety trigger that prevents accidental ejection of fasteners if the tool is bumped or dropped. The SHF200 features an innovative non-marring base that easily adjusts between ½” and ¾” flooring without the use of tools.
- INNOVATIVE NON-MARRING BASE: Adjusts between 1/2" and 3/4" flooring without the use of tools.
- 5% MORE POWERFUL THAN COMPETITIVE FLOORING NAILERS
- MALLET ACTUATED FIRING: Simultaneously sets floor boards (tongue and groove) and drives cleat into material groove
- LONG ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Minimizes user fatigue
- HARDENED DRIVER BLADE: Reduces wear and improves durability
- SAFETY TRIGGER: Prevents accidental ejection of fasteners
- ANGLED AIR FITTING: Does not interfere with magazine or operator
- INCLUDES NON-MARRING MALLET
Applications: Hardwood Flooring
- Item #: 8D0001N
- Tool Weight: 10.1 lbs (4.58 kgs)
- Height: 21.5" (546 mm)
- Length: 17.8" (452 mm)
- Width: 3.1" (78 mm)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Technology: PNEUMATIC
- Trigger Type: Sequential Actuation
- Capacity: 107
- Power Type: Pneumatic
- Operating Pressure: 90 - 110 (PSI)
- Operating Pressure: 6.2 - 7.6 (Bar)
- Air Inlet NPT: 1/4"
- Range: 1-1/2" - 2"
- Includes: Case, Mallet, Oil, Wrenches, and 1/4" Air Fitting