Senco SC1XP Senclamp
JMP Wood Linden
621 Commerce Road
Linden NJ 07036
25 Ga. 7/16" Crown, 9/16" Senclamp Fastener
The SC1XP is a unique system that drives SENCO’s proprietary Senclamp® fasteners. These fasteners pull the joint together for a tight, permanent fit. This process is designed to eliminate the need for milling, doweling, clamping, and other time-consuming, cost adding operations.
- SENCLAMP FASTENERS: Pull the joint together during driving for a tight, permanent ﬁt
- ELIMINATE MILLING, DOWELING, CLAMPING, SCREWING AND OTHER TIME-CONSUMING, COST ADDING OPERATIONS
- THE SENCLAMP HIGH-CARBON STEEL FASTENER: Derives added strength from its special webbed design.
Applications: Joint Fastening In Wood
- Item #: 220101N
- Tool Weight: 6.3 lbs (2.8 kgs)
- Height: 9.8" (249 mm)
- Length: 12.7" (322 mm)
- Width: 2.5" (63.5 mm)
- Technology: PNEUMATIC
- Trigger Type: Sequential Actuation
- Capacity: 120
- Power Type: Pneumatic
- Operating Pressure: 80 - 110 (PSI)
- Operating Pressure: 5.5 - 7.5 (Bar)
- Air Consumption: 3.8 (SCFM)
- Air Inlet NPT: 3/8"
- Range: 5/16" - 9/16"