PC-Super Epoxy Adhesive Paste - 1 oz Double Syringe
JMP Wood Brooklyn
760 E 96th St
Brooklyn NY 11236
JMP Wood Linden
621 Commerce Road
Linden NJ 07036
PC-SuperEpoxy is a non-drip translucent paste epoxy suitable for conventional or static mixing. It has unlimited uses in bonding, assembling, filling and sealing most materials.
It cures quickly at room temperature to form a resilient, non-conductive bond or seal that resists most chemicals, fresh and salt water, gasoline and fuel oil. Works great bonding steel to wood, fiberglass, aluminum, concrete, brick, glass, block, ceramics, hard plastics and much more.
PC-SuperEpoxy has the best overall properties for securing balusters and is structurally stronger than other epoxies. It cures hard and tough and does not become brittle. Balusters installed with PC-SuperEpoxy can be tested in only a couple of hours. It does not drip when securing the baluster top and hand rail.
- Professional grade epoxy
- WORK TIME: 15 minutes and tack free in 60 minutes
- CURE TIME: 4 hours (12 – 24 hours for full cure)
- Adhesion strength in excess of 2500 psi (up to 4000 psi)
- Translucent gel with the consistency like Vaseline
Here are just a few specific uses among hundreds:
- Anchor or secure iron balusters to step and hand rail.
- Anchoring or securing railings to wood or fiberglass decking.
- Seal cracks and holes in decking.
- Fill cracked wood beam.