Diablo Bi-Metal Oscillating Blade for Insulation
Diablo’s bi-metal oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver maximum durability and longer life when cutting insulation. These high-performance blades feature an ultra-hardened cutting edge to deliver up to 5X longer life than standard blades. The serrated blade provides faster, cleaner cuts in insulation. Curve contact edge creates a pilot for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration. Tool free quick-change interface fits Fein and other Starlock tools; also compatible with most non-Starlock multi-tools.
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Curve Contact Edge for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration
- 1 in. cutting depth
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded Fein® and other Starlock tools
- Also compatible with non-Starlock multi-tools from AEG®, Bosch®, Festool®, Makita®, Metabo®, Milwaukee®, Ridgid® and Rockwell®
- Not compatible with Craftsman®, Dewalt®, Dremel®, Hart® or Porter-Cable®