Diablo Carbide Grit Oscillating Blade for Grout
Diablo’s carbide grit oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver maximum durability and longer life grout removal applications. The thin kerf carbide grit design aggressively routs joints on floor and wall tiles. An optimized blade design delivers faster material removal in hard to reach areas. Tool free quick-change interface fits Fein and other Starlock tools; also compatible with most non-Starlock multi-tools.
- Carbide grit cutting edge for aggressive material removal and routing in floor and wall tiles
- Thin kerf blade design for routing 1/16” joints
- Optimized blade design for hard to reach areas
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded Fein® and other Starlock tools
- Also compatible with non-Starlock multi-tools from AEG®, Bosch®, Festool®, Makita®, Metabo®, Milwaukee®, Ridgid® and Rockwell®
- Not compatible with Craftsman®, Dewalt®, Dremel®, Hart® or Porter-Cable®