Diablo Diamond Continuous Rim Cut-Off Discs for Masonry
JMP Wood Linden
621 Commerce Road
Linden NJ 07036
Diablo's diamond continuous rim masonry cut-off discs provide extreme durability, minimal downtime, increased productivity. These diamond rimmed discs deliver 4X longer cutting life versus a standard diamond cut-off disc. The disc's industrial-grade diamonds with hardened disc body delivers lasting durability and maximizes cutting quality in hardened materials even in extreme applications. Designed to be backwards compatible, these discs work with X-Lock angle grinders and 7/8 in. arbor angle grinders.
- Superior quality diamond edge rim design for up 60% smoother cuts, resulting in chip-free cuts without burn marks.
- Hardened disc body absorbs vibration and increases impact resistance to deliver superior quality cuts in hardened materials.
- Utlra thin constant contact continuous turbo rim design provides precise cuts at high rates of speed.
- Industrial-grade diamonds evenly wear exposing new diamonds for continued disc use and up to 4x longer life.
- Backwards tool compatible. Designed for use on X-Lock and 7/8 in. arbor angle grinders
- No extra parts needed to attach to X-Lock grinder
- Simply snap onto or pull lever to release from X-Lock grinder
- Max RPM of 13,280