BOSCH Type 29 Flap Disc Blending/Grinding Abrasive Wheel - 60 Grit, 4-1/2", 7/8" Arbor
JMP Wood Brooklyn
760 E 96th St
Brooklyn NY 11236
JMP Wood Linden
621 Commerce Road
Linden NJ 07036
Bosch premium-grade wheels are constructed of high-quality material for metal, concrete, masonry, pipeline, asphalt and stainless steel cutting. Easy-to-read labels are incorporated into the manufacturing process and therefore remain intact throughout the life of the wheel. Carefully formulated resinoid bonds are applied to meet the unique specifications of each wheel and multiple layers of long, stranded fiberglass are woven to form an exceptionally strong reinforcement layer specific to the application. Bosch uses only superior virgin grains made to exacting specifications. This accessories line is the perfect match for Bosch's trusted grinder lineup and applications include polishing, debris removal and dust extraction.
- Designed for use with small angle grinders
- Type 29 flexible wheel and flap disc
- For blending and stock removal on uneven surfaces
- Best used at a 10-degree angle
- Aluminium zirconium grain can be used for rugged stock removal
- Ideal for blending and grinding
- Not to exceed 13,280 RPM
- Application: Metal blending and grinding
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Grit: Aluminum zirconium, 60 grit
- Material: Aluminum zirconium
- Max. RPM: 13,280