Titebond Pro-Grade Plus Caulk
JMP Wood Linden
621 Commerce Road
Linden NJ 07036
Titebond Pro-Grade Plus Caulk is a multi-purpose, siliconized acrylic latex caulk for interior and exterior use. This easy-to-use formula dries quickly and cleans up with water. It offers great weather-resistance, has a water resistant seal once cured, tools easily and can be painted in 2 hours. It offers unbeatable adhesion to most common building materials including wood, metal, glass, tile, drywall, plaster, concrete, plastic, fiberglass, masonry, aluminum and brick.
- SIZE: 10.1 OZ.
- IDEAL FOR: SEALING JOINTS, REPAIRING CRACKS AND AND BACK-FILLING GAPS FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR APPLICATIONS.
- SEALS: WOOD, METAL, GLASS, TILE, DRYWALL, PLASTER, CONCRETE, PLASTIC, FIBERGLASS, MASONRY, ALUMINUM, BRICK AND MOST COMMON BUILDING MATERIALS.
- JOINT MOVEMENT CAPABILITY ± 25%
- REPAIR, SEAL & FILL
- EASY, WATER CLEANUP
- PAINTABLE IN 2 HOURS
- DRIES QUICKLY
- TOOLS EASILY
- PROVIDES WATER RESISTANT SEAL
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: Above 40°F (4°C)
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE RANGE: 0°F to 160°F (-18°C to 71°C)
- METHOD OF APPLICATION: Cartridge/caulking gun
- WORKING TIME: Approximately 10-15 minutes for 1/4" bead
- APPLICATION DIRECTIONS: Cartridge: 1. Surfaces must be clean and free of any material that may prevent adequate adhesion. Properly designed joint not to exceed 1/2" in depth. 2. Cut tip at 45° angle for 1/8" to 1/2" bead and place in cartridge gun. 3. Apply caulk into clean joint. If necessary, smooth bead immediately. It is the sole responsibility of the user to thoroughly test any proposed use with all substrates to determine project suitability.
- PAINTING: The caulk should be dry to the touch and ready to paint in 2-4 hours with a water-based (latex) paint that does not contain plasticizer.
- CLEANUP: Clean uncured material with water. After curing, excess caulk must be cut or scraped away.
- LIMITATIONS: Not designed for continuous submersion or use below the waterline. Air, caulk and surface temperature should be above 40°F. Do not apply if rain is expected within 12 hours. Cure time is dependent upon ambient conditions including temperature and humidity. The caulk should be dry to the touch and ready to paint in 2-4 hours with a water-based (latex) paint that does not contain plasticizer. For other paint types, a compatibility test is recommended. It is highly recommended to use backing material. For best results, store in a dry location at or below 75°F.