Senco FinishPro 25XP 2-1/8" Brad Nailer
The SENCO FinishPro® 25XP has redefined the brad nailer category! Driving both slight and medium headed 18-gauge brads from 5/8” to 2-1/8” into the hardest substrates. The nailers metal construction and SENCO’s NeverLube® design make it extremely durable and easy to operate. The FinishPro®25XP is equipped with a no-mar pad that protects the work surface, and a square nose safety that is designed to keep the tool from slipping out of position.
- DRIVES BOTH SLIGHT AND MEDIUM HEADED BRADS
- NEVER-LUBE® DESIGN: Indicates maintenance-free operation, eliminating the risk of oil spillover onto the worksurface
- TOOL-FREE DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: For consistent flush or countersunk drives
- ALUMINUM HOUSING: Reduces weight and provides superior durability
- ON TOOL CONSTRUCTION RULER: For making quick measurements
- ADJUSTABLE EXHAUST: Directs air away from the operator while in use
- ADJUSTABLE BELT HOOK: For quick access to the tool when needed
- INCLUDED NO-MAR PAD: Protects the worksurface from being scratched or damaged
- ERGONOMIC OVERMOLDED GRIP: Reduces fatigue and increases control of the tool
- CONSTRUCTION RULER: For quick measurements.
- Finish & Woodworking
- Item #: 760102N
- Tool Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.2 kgs)
- Height: 9.9" (251 mm)
- Length: 9.8" (249 mm)
- Width: 2.2" (56 mm)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Technology: PNEUMATIC
- Trigger Type: Sequential Actuation
- Capacity: 110
- Power Type: Pneumatic
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 (PSI)
- Operating Pressure: 4.8 - 8.3 (Bar)
- Air Consumption: 1.92 (SCFM)
- Air Inlet NPT: 1/4"
- Range: 5/8" - 2-1/8"
- Includes: No-Mar Pad and Case