Handrail Bolt Wrench
JMP Wood Brooklyn
760 E 96th St
Brooklyn NY 11236
JMP Wood Linden
621 Commerce Road
Linden NJ 07036
- Install handrails like professionals do
- Simple, one-handed operation
- Made in the USA
This tool gives the installer an important edge when installing handrails and balusters. It has 3 distinct uses when installing handrail bolts.
- First, it can be used to drive handrail bolts into pre-drilled handrail.
- Second, it can be used one-handed to start the nut onto to the end of the rail bolt.
- Third, it can be used to tighten the nut and pull the handrail together once the nut has been started.