Discount will be auto-applied at checkout.
Our biggest sale of the year! Ends Monday night.
DEWALT Saw Blades are ideal for any wood-cutting application. The exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack™ tooth design, on our framing & ripping blades, is engineered to deliver straight, accurate cuts over the life of the blade. Patented Body Slots reduce vibration, which works with the blade's thin kerf design to deliver exceptional user feel. High-Density Tungsten Carbide teeth are tough, wear-resistant, and provide long life. The reinforced shoulder is designed for strength & durability by providing impact resistance, especially in nail-embedded wood. These blades come with ToughCoat™ anti-stick coating to reduce friction and gumming. Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws.
- Exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack tooth design for accurate tracking over the life of the blade
- Patented Body Slots reduce vibration for exceptional feel
- High-Density Tungsten Carbide for toughness, wear-resistance, and long life
- ToughCoat anti-stick coating reduces friction and gumming
- Thin Kerf Design for smooth cuts
- Reinforced Shoulder for impact resistance in nail-embedded wood
- Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws
- Arbor size 5/8"
- 24 or 40 Teeth
- 7-1/4" Diameter
Typically ships in 1-5 business days.