Discount will be auto-applied at checkout.
Our biggest sale of the year! Ends Monday night.
The DWE575 7-1/4" Lightweight Circular Saw is among the lightest saws in its class at only 8.8 lbs. 15 Amp motor is powerful enough for the toughest applications. Bevel capacity of 57° and 2-9/16" depth of cut capacity provide versatility.
- One of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs
- 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- 2 9/16 " Depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- Anti-snag Ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
- AMPS: 15 AMPS
- BEVEL CAPACITY: 57 DEGREES
- BEVEL STOPS: 45° / 22.5°
- BLADE DIAMETER: 7-1/4"
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 45°: 2 IN
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 90°: 2.55 IN
- MAX WATTS OUT: 1,950 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE: CORDED
- TOOL WEIGHT: 8.8 LBS
- Carbide tipped 7 1/4" blade
- Blade wrench
- Instruction user manual
Typically ships in 1-5 business days.