Diablo’s universal fit carbide oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver extreme durability and superior cutting life in metals. High-performance carbide teeth deliver an unmatched up to 50X longer cutting life versus standard bi-metal blades. An optimized blade and tooth design along with Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build up free for fast, clean cuts. The blade’s universal fit, adapter-free design easily attaches to most tools, with the exception of Starlock tools.
- High performance carbide for greater durability and up to 50X longer life versus standard bi-metal blades
- Optimized tooth geometry provides fast cuts in metal applications
- Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long life and superior chip evacuation
- 1-1/2 in. cutting depth
- Universal interface design fits most tools, no adapters needed
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded oscillating multi-tools from Bosch®, Craftsman®, Dewalt®, Dremel®, Fein®, Hart®, Makita®, Milwaukee®, Porter-Cable®, Ridgid®, Rockwell® and more
- Not compatible with Starlock tools
- CUT DEPTH (C): 1-1/2"
- TOOTH DESIGN: Carbide
- WIDTH OF CUT: 1-1/4"
- INTERFACE: Universal Fit
Typically ships in 1-3 business days.