Diablo 1-1/4 in. Starlock Carbide Oscillating Blades for Metal
Diablo’s Starlock carbide oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver extreme durability and superior cutting life in metal cutting. High-performance carbide teeth deliver an unmatched up to 50X longer cutting life versus standard bi-metal blades. An optimized blade and tooth design, along with Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build up free for fast, clean cuts. Tool free quick-change interface fits Fein and other Starlock tools; also compatible with non-Starlock multi-tools.
- High performance carbide for greater durability and up to 50X longer life versus standard bi-metal blades
- Optimized tooth geometry provides fast cuts in metal applications
- Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long life and superior chip evacuation
- 1-1/2 in. cutting depth
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded Fein® and other Starlock tools
- Also compatible with non-Starlock multi-tools from AEG®, Bosch®, Festool®, Makita®, Metabo®, Milwaukee®, Ridgid® and Rockwell®
- Not compatible with Craftsman®, Dewalt®, Dremel®, Hart® or Porter-Cable®
- CUT DEPTH (C): 1-1/2"
- TOOTH DESIGN: Carbide
- WIDTH OF CUT: 1-1/4"
- INTERFACE: Starlock