Diablo's blade cuts rough framing lumber, high quality finish lumber, plywood, OSB, and hardboard siding with the smoothest, fastest and most accurate cut. The thin kerf design requires less cutting power from the user and the saw for better control over the cut. Diablo′s unique design, extra-tough steel plate and proprietary carbide tips deliver longer life — and frames more houses — than other framing blades. Ideal for general construction applications, including fast, efficient ripping and crosscutting
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- ARBOR: 5/8"
- DIAMETER: 10"
- HOOK ANGLE: 15°
- KERF: .098"
- PLATE: .071"
- TEETH: 24 ATB
- MAX RPM: 6000
Typically ships in 1-3 business days.