Diablo’s 7-1/4 in. 24-tooth Demo Demon™ Framing/Demolition saw blade features industry first technology to deliver extreme performance, superior control and maximum efficiency in cordless and corded saws. Dura-Carbide™, a specialized blend of Diablo made TiCo™ hi-density carbide, extends cutting life up to 10-times and doubles the durability versus standard blades in demolition applications. Chamber Alternate Top Bevel tooth geometry features a three-tooth grind sequence for ultimate tracking control, while a super-thin kerf blade body delivers up to 30% more cuts per charge. Lock-Tooth™ technology ensures the strongest tip-to-blade connection in extreme impact situations when encountering abrasive materials such as shingles, bolts or nail-embedded wood.
- Diablo made Dura-Blend™ carbide for extreme durability and up to 10x longer cutting life
- Chamber Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) tooth geometry for ultimate tracking control
- Twice the carbide surface area for greater impact resistance and double the durability in nail-embedded wood
- Super-thin laser cut thin kerf design provides ease of feed, accuracy and maximum performance in cordless saws
- Extreme cutting efficiency in cordless and corded saws by offering up to 65% more cuts per battery charge versus other blades
- Lock-Tooth™ Technology for extreme impact resistance
- Enhanced anti-vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating protects the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
Ideal For: Extreme framing and demolition applications
Suggested Projects: Framing, Remodeling/Demolition, Siding/Decking, Roofing
- ARBOR: 5/8"
- DIAMETER : 7-1/4"
- HOOK ANGLE : 15°
- KERF : .059"
- PLATE : .040"
- TEETH : 24 PYR
- MAX RPM : 8000
Typically ships in 1-3 business days.