Titebond Quick & Thick Multi-Surface Glue is the thickest, fastest-drying water-based glue available for use with porous and semi-porous materials. It is ideal for wood, pottery, ceramic, stone, glass, fabrics, leather and most craft-type materials. Titebond Quick & Thick Multi-Surface Glue provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set, yet allows realignment of working pieces. It also develops a bond stronger than the wood itself, dries clear and is unaffected by finishes.
- 2X FASTER – 3X THICKER THAN TRADITIONAL PVA GLUES
- DRIES CLEAR – PAINTABLE
- IDEAL FOR THE WOODSHOP, HOME AND CRAFT PROJECTS
- FILL SMALL CRACKS AND GAPS
- UNAFFECTED BY FINISHES
- EXCELLENT SANDABILITY ON WOOD
- DESIGNED FOR INTERIOR PROJECTS
- WATER CLEANUP & NON-TOXIC
- NONFLAMMABLE — NO OFFENSIVE ODOR
- CONFORMS TO ASTM D4236
Titebond Quick & Thick Glue is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. For exterior applications use Titebond II Premium Wood Glue. Not for structural or load bearing applications. Do not use when temperature, glue or materials are below 50°F. Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken. Agitation should restore product to original form.